Stewiacke & District Volunteer Fire Department
Stewiacke, Canada, Nova Scotia
Courtesy of: Fire Chief Brent Murdock
Enclosed Top-Mount Pumper
Shop Order #: 139193
Dealer: Techno Feu, Inc.
Serving approximately 1,500 town & 1,000 county residents, the 38 volunteer firefighters of Stewiacke & District Volunteer Fire Department respond to about 270 annual incidents within 60 square miles.
• Cyclone® II chassis with medium cab, front & side air bags & 20″ vista roof
• Cummins® ISL 450HP engine with Allison® EVS3000 transmission
• Extruded aluminum body with full-height rescue-style compartments, rooftop compartments & enclosed ladder tunnel
• Top-mount enclosed pump panel • Low pre-connected handlines with removable trays
• Hale® QMAX® 6000 GPM pump with 980-gallon water tank
• 2002 FoamPro® foam system with 50-gallon foam cell
• Onan® 10kW hydraulic generator
• Federal Signal® upper & lower NFPA warning lights