Dayton Fire Department
Shop Order: #141257
Dealer: Fire Service Inc.
The Dayton Fire Department in Ohio employs 300 career firefighters across 12 stations. For a population of 140,000 within 56 square miles, the department responds to an average of 35,000 incidents.
Representing the Wright Brothers’ home and birthplace of aviation, each of its trucks displays the Wright Flyer logo with pride.
- 46,840 lbs. GVWR
- 218″ wheelbase with galvanized powder coated frame rails
- 10′-1″ +/-2″ travel height
- 33′ -11″ overall length
- E-ONE Cyclone® 58” extruded aluminum cab, 12″ vista roof, severe duty interior, Seats, Inc® 911 seats for (6) with IMMI® SmartDock Gen2 SCBA brackets, driver and officer wheel well medical cabinets, suspended map box
- Cummins® ISX12 500 HP engine with Jacobs® compression brake and Allison® EVS4000P transmission
- Extruded aluminum body
- Full height driver and officer side compartments, R∙O•MTM roll-up doors, enclosed wheel well storage for (6) SCBA bottles
- Ladder storage tunnel for 24’, 14’ and 10′ ladders with (2) pike poles
- 1030 gallon UPF Poly III tank
- Hale® QMAX 1500 GPM pump with 5″ front intake with 6″ swivel
- Top mount control panel with cable controls, double speedlay, single crosslay, 4″ panel discharge, 4” deck gun discharge
- Akron® valves with stainless steel manifold
- Weldon® V-MUX® Multiplex electrical system with text display, FireCom intercom system
- Vehicle Data Recorder with CrewGuardTM occupant detection
- Whelen® 60” Freedom IV LED light bar, Whelen® L31H upper rear warning lights, 600 series LED lower level warning lights