Reading Fire Department
Courtesy of Fire Chief Todd Owens
eMAX Custom Pumper
Shop Order: #140105
Dealer: Vogelpohl Fire Equipment, Inc.
Protecting 11,000 citizens within 4 square miles, the Reading Fire Department of Reading, OH operates from two stations. Its 14 career and 16 volunteer firefighters respond to an average of 2,250 incidents annually.
- Typhoon® long cab with 12″ vista roof and a 188” wheelbase chassis
- Severe duty front bumper for hydraulic rescue tool storage
- Cummins® ISL 450 HP engine with Allison® EVS3000 transmission
- Extruded aluminum body with enclosed pump operators panel, rooftop compartments and enclosed ladder storage
- Low preconnected hand lines with removable trays
- E-ONE eMAX 1500 GPM pump with 750 gallon water tank
- Hale® FoamLogixTM 2.1A foam system with 30 gallon foam cell
- Smart Power® 6 kW hydraulic generator
- Whelen® upper and lower level warning lights