Sullivan's Island Fire & Rescue
Sullivan's Island, SC
Courtesy of: Fire Chief Anthony Stith
95 Mid Mount Platform
Shop Order #: 139168
Dealer: FireLine, Inc.
Sullivan’s Island Fire & Rescue responds to roughly 220 annual incidents, including beach rescue & marine firefighting. The 11 career & 40 volunteer firefighters protect 1,800 citizens in winter, with a population boom of approximately 5,000 in the summer..
- Cyclone® II chassis with medium cab, formed integral torque box frame & severe-duty interior
- Cummins® ISX12 500 HP with Allison® EVS4000 transmission
- HP 95 extruded aluminum mid-mount platform with 1,305-lb capacity & 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- (2) Crisscross, under-slung outriggers with only 15’6” spread
- Extruded aluminum body with SideStacker® hosebed & center-mounted ladder tunnel
- Hale® 8FG 2000 GPM pump with 300-gallon water tank
- Dual Akron® Stream Master II monitors rated at 1500 GPM
- Onan® 15kW hydraulic generator
- Whelen® upper & lower level NFPA warning lights