E-ONE®, a subsidiary of REV Group® and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to announce the delivery of an E-ONE Industrial Pumper to Toronto Fire Services in Toronto, Canada.
Toronto chose the Industrial Pumper because of E-ONE’s long history of building this type of truck with its large diameter plumbing, 12,000 liter per minute pumping capacity and 2,030-gallon tank for Class B foam. In addition to its large capacity for foam, the truck will also serve as a mobile deck gun supplying more water than any of its current units.
Other key features of the E-ONE Industrial Pumper include:
- Freightliner M2 112 2-door 6×4 chassis
- Extruded aluminum body with 30” wide full height forward compartment and 36” wide half height rear compartment
- Waterous CRU 12,000 lpm (4,000 gpm) industrial rated pump
- 2030-gallon foam tank for Class B foam concentrate
- Cold weather package featuring pump compartment heaters and heat pan
- Three (3) 2” foam tank outlets
- Four (4) 6” suction inlet ports with TFT Jumbo intake valves controlled at pump operator’s panel
- Two (2) 6” discharges with Akron electric valves with full color displays
- One (1) 6” deck gun discharge with Williams Hydro-Foam® Ranger 3 Nozzle with automatic self-educting feature
Toronto worked with E-ONE dealer 1200 Degrees in designing this pumper that would best fit the department’s unique needs.
“Industrial firefighting creates its own set of challenges. Toronto Fire Services, 1200 Degrees and E-ONE were able to work closely to design a configuration that will meet these challenges head-on,” said Larry Daniels, E-ONE’s Director of Sales. “The E-ONE industrial pumper design has a proven track record of being effective and designed for years of use in an industrial environment. Being a custom apparatus manufacturer with an outstanding dealer partner enables us to serve Toronto Fire Services as they protect lives and property.”
E-ONE is a leading fire apparatus manufacturer, making emergency vehicles, rescue trucks, aerial fire trucks, rescue pumpers and custom fire apparatus, with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG).
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group® (REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base, primarily in the United States, through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications, including essential needs for public services (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, and transit buses), commercial infrastructure (terminal trucks and industrial sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles). Our diverse portfolio is made up of well-established principal vehicle brands, including many of the most recognizable names within their industry. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG