E-ONE’s VM8 mini-rescue is nimble but capable and able to handle any of the duties of the larger units in a more compact platform. This easy-out first response vehicle saves on department costs by not sending larger units unless needed. Some of the areas where these units serve have obstructions that do not allow passage with large rigs.
First responders can count on the E-ONE VM8 mini-rescue to be ready to get the job done quickly when it matters most. E-ONE meets the jobs’ critical needs within a budget without sacrificing safety or quality.
- Ford® F-550 2-door extended super cab or 4-door crew cab with 4-wheel drive
- 19,500 lb. GVWR
- Diesel engine, with automatic transmission
- Spacious compartments with transverse spaces
- Large open rear compartment
- Roll up satin or painted doors
- Whelen warning lighting with Whelen or FireTech scene lighting