E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is pleased to announce the delivery of a CR 100 ladder for the Virginia Beach Fire Department.
Features of the CR 100 include:
- E-ONE Cyclone® II extruded aluminum cab with custom under cab storage
- Cummins X12 500 HP engine with Allison EVS 4000 transmission
- 4Front airbag system with RollTek
- Severe duty all aluminum cab interior
- Full width front bumper designed for rescue tool storage
- Vogel auto lube system for chassis and aerial
- Extruded aluminum body with SideStacker® hosebed
- Waterous CSU 1500 GPM pump
- 300-gallon water tank
- Weldon VMUX multiplex electrical system
- Harrison 6kW hydraulic generator
- Two (2) cord reels with 150’ 10/4 cable and junction box
- FireTech LED scene lighting
- Whelen LED warning lights
- Extruded aluminum CR 100 ladder with 750-pound tip load plus 50-pound equipment allowance
- Akron StreamMaster II AVM monitor with 2.5″ valve at tip. Monitor is pinnable to allow waterway to be set at the tip of the third section for rescue operations
- E-ONE Advanced Aerial Control System (AACS)Deluxe
“We are very pleased to take delivery of our third CR 100 ladder, now our 14th piece of apparatus,” said R. Padgett, Fleet Management Administrator for the City of Virginia Beach. “E-ONE continues to be a trusted and reliable partner with the City of Virginia Beach. The quality and reliability of their products help us to keep our apparatus out in the field serving our citizens. In addition, the timeliness of parts availability when they are needed to get apparatus back in service is second to none.”
In addition to the three E-ONE CR 100 ladders, the department operates two E-ONE HP 100 platforms and nine E-ONE Cyclone II pumpers.
“We appreciate the continued trust and confidence Virginia Beach has put in E-ONE with this latest purchase,” said Jay Johnson, Vice President and General Manager of E-ONE.
For more information on the Virginia Beach trucks, visit e-one.com
E-ONE is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of fire trucks with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services serving fire and emergency, recreational vehicle, commercial bus and mobility markets worldwide. Learn more at revgroup.com.
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group (REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles ‘RVs’, and luxury buses). Our brand portfolio consists of 29 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG