1. Body mounts include a double flex system, which allows up and down movement, creating a smoother ride and reducing stress on the main body structure.
2. For strength, 7 GA (3/16”) stainless steel tube body support structure.
3. Unitized formed body design maintains high strength with overall vehicle weight reduction.
4. 100% stainless steel body structure and steel sub-frame providing superior corrosion resistance.
5. FRP paint process consists of fiberglass reinforced panels that are cut to size, painted and overlaid onto the truck body, allowing for an automotive paint finish and enabling quick, low cost repairs. The process has been proven over a 15-year period. FRP is available with roll up door configurations.
6. Bright stainless compartment interiors for a maintenance free uniform finish.
7. Type 304L Marine Grade Stainless Steel contains the high chromium content necessary to form a passive film of chromium oxide which prevents surface corrosion and blocks corrosion from forming in the metal’s internal structure.