100% ELECTRIC POWER. ENDURING PERFORMANCE.
Energize your firefighting capabilities and protect your crews and the environment from air and noise pollution with Vector, the first North American-style fully electric fire truck. With the most powerful, longest-lasting battery performance on the market, this truck drives and pumps on electric power only—able to conduct 100% of ground duties with 100% electric. Customizable to meet your needs, Vector answers the call with cleaner, quieter operation.
FEATURES & SPECS
Fully Electric Drive and Pump Operations
- Performs 100% of fire ground duties, 100% electrical.
- Delivers unrivaled performance, range and efficiency.
- Electric motor takes the place of the diesel engine, driving the pump or the rear axle in normal split shaft operation.
- Designed with the same components that are used on diesel-driven fire apparatus.
- NFPA/ULC compliant completely from battery power.
Most Powerful, Longest-Lasting Battery Performance
- Two to six times more battery power.
- High-capacity batteries provide 327 kWh of total storage.
- 800 volt DC.
- Allows for the longest electrical pump duration.
- EV battery system runs normal 12-volt accessories.
- Battery Thermal Management System (BTMS) keeps the EV batteries at optimal temperature for best performance.
- 120-volt line voltage option.
Optional Range Extender Engine
- Automatically engages and recharges batteries if lower limit of EV battery state of charge is reached.
- Not required for pumping.
- Not required for typical urban operation.
- Capable of maintaining a constant EV Battery state of charge during pump operations.
- On-board charge capacity—120 kW.
- Compact and delivers the cleanest possible emissions.
- EPA Compliant
Customized to Department Requirements
- Flexible North American cab, body and pump house customization.
- Custom body configurations.
- Up to 1250 GPM (4739 LPM) pump capacity with NFPA/ULC all-electric certification.
- 1500 GPM (5680 LPM) or higher certification with range extender operation.
- Water/foam tank options:
- 530 gal. (2000 L)
E-ONE Turnkey Charging Consultant
Our experienced consultants will help you plan your EV infrastructure and installation from start to finish – from site verification and feasibility through permitting and city approvals, installation, and all the necessary steps in between.
— Site Evaluation —
— Utility Upgrades if Needed —
— Charger Installation —
— Charger Maintenance Plan —
To learn more, call our Vector Charging Specialist: