San Bruno Fire Department
San Bruno, CA
Courtesy of Fire Chief Dave Downing
HP 100 Super Tiller
Shop Order: #140347
Dealer: E-ONE, Inc.
San Bruno Fire Department has two fire stations to protect a population of 43,000 over 5.5 square miles of “The City with a Heart,” San Bruno, California. The department’s 35 career firefighters respond to 4,200 incidents each year.
• Cyclone® medium cab with 140” wheelbase
• V-MAX tillerman cab with heat, A/C and headset
• Cummins® ISX12 500 HP engine with Allison®
• Battery idle mitigation system with auxiliary
• HP 100 extruded aluminum ladder with 500 lb.
tip load (wet or dry) and 2.5 to 1 structural
• Pro-Vision® wireless camera at tip
• Two “H” style jacks with 17’-6” spread and short
• Advanced Aerial Control System
• Extruded aluminum body
• Storage for 183’ of ground ladders
• Onan® 15kW hydraulic generator
• Will-Burt Night Scan® NS3.0 light tower with (4)
Whelen® Pioneer™ LED scene lights
• Whelen® upper and lower level NFPA warning