Nokesville Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department
Custom Rescue Pumper
Nokesville Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department has 44 career firefighters and 177 business and operational volunteer firefighters. Across 70 square miles, they respond from two stations to 1,100 fire and 2,500 EMS calls annually for a population of 36,000. Established in 1946, the department will celebrates its 75th anniversary in 2021.
- Cyclone II X medium cab with 58″ CA
- Meritor FL-943 front axle 21,000 lb.
- Meritor RS-25-160 single rear axle 27,000 lb. capacity
- Cummins L9 450 HP/ EVS3000 2017 EPA compliant engine
- Hard Suction Storage Rack
- Driver side body with full height 38″ wide forward and 46″ wide rearward compartment Includes (1) 56″ wide compartment over the wheel well
- Officer half side body with 38″ wide forward and 46″ wide rearward compartmentation. Includes adjustable ladder tracks
- Hale Safe Buy 49″ wide lower pump module
- V-MUX Electrical system for pumper / tanker / rescue
- Vista IV touch screen display for V-MUX electrical system
- AXIS Smart Truck Technology
- Lifetime Frame Stuctural Warranty
- 10 Year/100,000 Mile Structural Warranty for Alum Cab / Body
- 25 Year frame rail corrosion warranty.