Ocala Fire Rescue
Courtesy of Chief Bradd K. Clark
HPS 100 Platform
Shop Order: #139990
Dealer: E-ONE, Inc.
Ocala Fire Rescue responds to approx. 17,000 incidents each year with a team of 123 career firefighters in Ocala, FL. The department has six stations, protecting 58,000 citizens in an area of 42 square miles.
- Cyclone® medium cab with a 250” wheelbase integral torque box chassis
- Severe duty front bumper for hydraulic rescue tools
- Cummins® ISX12 500 HP engine with Allison® EVS4000 transmission
- 100’ platform with high strength steel ladder sections and 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- Crisscross, under-slung outriggers with only 15’ 6” spread
- Extruded aluminum body with full depth compartments and SideStackerTM hosebed
- 201’ of ground ladders
- Hale® QMAX 2000 GPM pump with 300 gallon water tank
- Harrison® 10 kW hydraulic generator
- Federal Signal® upper and lower level warning lights