Tramway Rural Fire Department
Sanford, North Carolina
Fire Chief Scott Holt
eMAX® Custom Pumper
SHOP ORDER #: 138661
DEALER: Fire Connections, Inc.
Established in 1953, the Tramway Rural Fire Department responds to roughly 350 fire, rescue, EMS, airport fire, woodland fire and Haz-Mat incidents each year in the department’s 29-square-mile coverage area. The Tramway Rural Fire Department employs approximately 40 firefighters to protect 6,559 citizens in Sanford, North Carolina.
- Typhoon® chassis with medium cab, 12” vista roof, severe-duty interior, and medical cabinets
- Cummins® ISL 450HP engine with Allison® EVS3000 transmission
- 1030 gallon water tank with 1500 GPM pump and Newton® dump
- eMAX®-style body with top-mount pump operator’s panel
- Low, pre-connected handlines with removable trays
- Extruded aluminum body with rooftop compartments and enclosed ladder storage
- SCBA and wheel chock storage in the wheel well
- 6kW SmartPower® hydraulic generator
- Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights