Tifton-Tift County Fire Department
Fire Chief Michael Coleman
SHOP ORDER #: 138566-138567
DEALER: Fireline, Inc.
Tifton-Tift County Fire Department’s E-ONE WaterMaster™ vacuum tankers protect more than 41,000 citizens in Tift County, Georgia. With a 278 square-mile service area, the Tifton-Tift County FD responds to an average of 1450 fire, rescue, dive rescue and Haz-Mat incidents each year with 33 career firefighters and more than 90 volunteer firefighters out of 11 stations.
- International® 4400 chassis
- 330 HP MaxxForce® engine
- Moro® PM100 vacuum pump with Hale® AP50 500 GPM pump and 2500 gallon elliptical tank
- Rear booster reel with 200’ of 1” hose on officer side
- 2500 gallon tank with rear dump and swivel
- Aluminum body with two ancillary equipment compartments, one on each side of the unit
- Officer-side manually operated drop down rack with a 2500 gallon folding tank
- In-cab mounted monitor with officer and rear body mounted cameras
- Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights