During the 2012 Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC) in Indianapolis on Thursday, E-ONE will unveil nine custom first responder apparatus designs – three of which are new models based on the innovative eMAX concept introduced last spring.
“Since its introduction in early 2011, eMAX has garnered immense interest from customers throughout the country,” said George Logan, Vice President of Commercial Operations for E-ONE. “Leading to FDIC attendees having an opportunity to experience Fort Walton Beach Fire Department’s eMAX HP 78 aerial ladder, a custom eMAX pumper on a long Typhoon cab, and an eMAX commercial pumper on an International chassis.”
The commercial eMAX combines the vast storage space, low speedlay and pre-connected handlines and the diverse fire and rescue capabilities the custom eMAX is known for with the affordability of a commercial chassis.
“eMAX is the ideal design for departments being asked to do more with less, so it was crucial for us to make eMAX available on commercial chassis for those customers who prefer the lower cost typically associated with International and Freightliner cabs,” Logan said.
Boasting E-ONE’s industry leading 2.5 to 1 aerial structural safety factor, the eMAX HP 78 combines the multi-purpose fire and rescue functions associated with the eMAX pumper design with the unmatched aluminum aerial expertise only offered by E-ONE.
Along with the three eMAX configurations, E-ONE will display the following customer units:
- Rescue Pumper on a Cyclone II chassis – Whitakers Volunteer Fire Department, North Carolina
- HP 100 Platform with an integral torque box chassis – Hendersonville Fire Department, Tennessee
- HP 100 Ladder on a Cyclone II chassis with seating for six – Topsham Fire Department, Maine
- Rear-Mount Rescue Pumper on a long cab with seating for eight – Wissahickon Fire Company, Pennsylvania
- Wetside Tanker on an International 4400 chassis – Burnside Fire Department, Kentucky
- Tradition ES Pumper with a 1250 gpm pump – Owen County Volunteer Fire Department, Kentucky (featured in the International Booth #5920)
For those unable to attend the 2012 FDIC, visit www.E-ONE.com for more information on the latest products, services or to locate a dealer near you.
As a leading manufacturer of first responder vehicles, E-ONE engineers, manufactures mission-critical vehicles including custom and commercial pumpers tankers, Water Master vacuum tankers, aerial ladders and platforms, command and communication apparatus, quick attack units, industrial trucks, and aircraft rescue firefighting vehicles. The company sells its products world-wide and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida. E-ONE is an ISO 9001 registered and CCC certified manufacturer. For more information, visit www.e-one.com.
For more information, please contact our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at (352) 237-1122 or facsimile at (352) 237-1151.