MANUEVERABLE AND CAPABLE
When tight streets stand between you and the blaze, the Metro 100 answers the call with a compact 220” wheel base, 10’ 7” travel height and a short rear overhang.
Designed with both urban and suburban departments in mind, this highly maneuverable 100’ ladder boasts a mere 220” wheelbase and 11’ jack spread with criss- cross, underslung outriggers for set-up in tight spaces. Featuring E-ONE’s exclusive integral torque box chassis and ToughTruss® ladder design, the Metro 100 boasts an industry-leading 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor – exceeding NFPA’s 2 to 1 requirement. Combined with E-ONE’s Cyclone low travel height aerial cab, the Metro 100 offers an impressively low 10’7” travel height.
- Cyclone® chassis
- Medium 4-door cab
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 220” wheelbase
- Single rear axle
- Vertical exhaust
- ISL 450 and ISX12 500 HP engines
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard® & ABS brakes
- Optional safety features such as airbags
- G4® (electronic stability control)
- 100’ ToughTruss welded extruded aluminum ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- 300-825 lb tip load based on ladder position
- Criss-cross, underslung jacks with only 11’ spread
- 10’7” overall height without waterway; 10’10” overall height with waterway
- Options include pinned waterway to tip, ladder brackets, axe and pike pole brackets at tip
- Extruded aluminum body
- Raised rear body for increased departure angle
- Left and right full height rescue style compartments
- 96” wide body standard; 100” wide body optional
- Optional roll-up doors
- Dual rear access ladders
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased
- Options include LED scene lights, LED ladder climbing lights and feature capability and improved diagnostics 6-15 kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
EXTREMELY COMPACT FOR CONGESTED AREAS
100’ REACH ON A SINGLE REAR AXLE
Designed with urban and suburban departments in mind, the 100’ welded extruded aluminum ladder has the length to access hard-to-reach places.
WHY 2.5 TO 1 MATTERS?
Engineered with a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor versus the NFPA minimum of 2 to 1, results in complete aerial design from the ground up that stands stronger, 25% stronger.