MANUEVERABLE AND CAPABLE
When tight streets stand between you and the blaze, the Metro 100 answers the call with a compact 220” wheel base, 10’ 7” travel height and a short rear overhang.
Designed with both urban and suburban departments in mind, this highly maneuverable 100’ ladder boasts a mere 220” wheelbase and 11’ jack spread with criss-cross, under-slung outriggers for set-up in tight spaces. Featuring E-ONE’s exclusive integral torque box chassis and ToughTruss™ ladder design, the Metro 100 boasts an industry-leading 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor – exceeding NFPA’s 2 to 1 requirement. Combined with
E-ONE’s low travel height aerial cab, the Metro 100 offers an impressively low 10’7” travel height.
- Typhoon or Cyclone cab
- 58” and 67.5” cab lengths
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 220” – 230” wheelbase
- Cummins engine up to 605HP
- Taper leaf front suspension with optional IFS
- Standard safety features include roll cage style cab, CrewGuard® & ABS brakes
- Clean cab options including Active Air Purification, HEPA filtration, easy-clean seating, and alternative SCBA storage available to meet customer requirements
- 100’ extruded aluminum ladder with a 2.5:1 structural safety factor
- 250 to 750 lb. tip load (dry) with a 75 lb. equipment allowance
- Criss-cross under-slung jack spread of only 11’
- Waterway optional
- Manual hydraulics, Advanced Aerial Control System available with
optional body protection and automatic cradling
- Options include Advanced Aerial Control System, wireless
aerial controls, extended range monitor, 2.5” valve at tip, ladder
brackets, axe and pike pole brackets
- Extruded aluminum body
- Raised rear body for increased departure angle
- Left and right full height rescue style compartments
- 96” wide body standard; 100” wide body optional
- Dual rear access ladders
- Optional recessed side body for increased ground ladder storage
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Options include LED scene lights, LED ladder climbing lights and
6-20kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
EXTREMELY COMPACT FOR CONGESTED AREAS
100′ REACH ON SINGLE AXLE
Designed with urban and suburban departments in mind, the 100’ welded extruded aluminum ladder has the length to access hard-to-reach places.
WHY 2.5 TO 1 MATTERS?
Engineered with a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor versus the NFPA minimum of 2 to 1, results in complete aerial design from the ground up that stands stronger, 25% stronger.