A PROVEN DESIGN WITH AN INCREASED TIP LOAD
The E-ONE HR 100 ladder is based on the proven design of the HM 100 which has reliably served departments for over 35 years. The new HR 100 features a -6 to 81 degree range of motion, and is available in a single or tandem axle configuration, with or without pump.
The HR 100 is compact and maneuverable for tight streets. It features crisscross under-slung jacks that require very little space to deploy. Based on the proven HM 100/110 design, the E-ONE HR 100 Ladder is compact and maneuverable for tight streets. This is a extruded aluminum aerial with ToughTrussTM ladder sections. The HR 100 model is available in single rear axle or tandem, with or without pump / tank. Tandem axle and Single axle no pump / no tank models have a 500 lb wet or dry tip load. The Single Axle Quint has a tip load of 750 lbs dry and 500 lbs wet.
- Typhoon® or Cyclone® chassis
- Medium, long and extended length 4-door cabs available (depending on model)
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 230”-240” wheelbase
- Up to 600 HP engine
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard® & ABS brakes
- Optional safety features such as airbags, G4® (electronic stability control) and collision mitigation system
- 100’ extruded aluminum ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- 550 lb tip-load (500 lb firefighters & 50 lb equipment) wet or dry (750 dry lb/ 500 lb wet on single axle quint model)
- Criss-cross, underslung jack spread of only 12’ (11′ on single axle models)
- Pinnable waterway
- Options include Advanced Aerial Control System, auto level, wireless aerial controls, extended range monitor, 2.5” valve at tip, ladder brackets, axe and pike pole brackets
- Extruded aluminum body construction (stainless steel available on tandem models)
- Sidestacker body features full-depth compartments
- Tandem available in center hosebed and SideStacker configurations
- Truck company body available with single or tandem rear axle (no pump or tank)
- Hale® or Waterous® pumps up to 2000 GPM (up to 1750 on single axle quint)
- Optional direct injection foam systems. CAFS available on tandem axle model.
- 300-500 gallon water tank
- Customizable discharges and pre-connects to meet departments needs
- Stainless steel discharge manifold
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Options include LED scene lights, LED ladder climbing lights and 6-20kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
SAFE AND SECURE CLIMBING.
ToughTruss™ extruded aluminum ladder sections feature tall handrails and integral non-slip rungs.
750 LB. TIP LOAD
STRENGTH AND VERSATILITY
Single axle quint model features 750 lb. tip load (500 lb. flowing). The waterway is a pinnable design so the monitor can be positioned at the ladder tip or pinned back at the end of section 3 for rescue operations. Extended travel range on monitor is available for enhanced capabilities.