ROCK SOLID PERFORMANCE
The HP 100 Platform is a powerhouse of an aerial. It has the muscle to hoist 1,000 lbs. of firefighters and 305 lbs. of equipment 100 feet in the air without sacrificing safety thanks to a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor.
Aerial Innovation. Industrial Toughness.
The industrial HP 100 Platform features criss-cross, underslung outriggers with a narrow 15’6” spread that deploy in less than 45 seconds, provide additional compartment space and require less room to set up than “H” style jacks. The three-section aluminum aerial provides a 100’ vertical reach and 91’6” horizontal reach while offering a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor – exceeding the minimum NFPA requirements of 2 to 1. In addition, a standard single monitor or optional dual monitors with up to 2500 GPM flow, makes the E-ONE industrial HP 100 Platform an invaluable resource at a fire scene.
- Cyclone® chassis
- Short length 4-door cab available
- Integral torque box chassis
- 252” wheelbase
- Up to 600 HP engine
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard, ABS brakes & G4 (electronic stability control)
- Optional airbags
- 100’ welded extruded aluminum platform
with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- Criss-cross underslung jack spread of only 15’6”
- Angled platform corners with perimeter step
- Body protection and variable speed control standard
- 12’2” overall height
- Aerial Information System (AIS) standard
- Options include single or dual monitors, 2.5” valves, hose boxes, breathing air, parapet ladder, tie-off package, stokes receiver, LED scene lighting
- Body available in extruded aluminum
- Rear side staircase for easy turntable access
- Sidestacker® body available
- Hale® pump up to 3500 GPM
- 300-750 gallon foam tank
- Stainless steel plumbing
- Williams® Hot Shot II® and FoamPro® Accumax® foam systems
- Variety of deck gun brands, quantities and placements available
- Customizable discharges and preconnects to meet departments needs
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
- Options include LED scene lights and LED ladder climbing lights, 6 kW hydraulic generator
WHY 2.5 to 1 MATTERS
WHY ACCEPT 2 TO 1 SAFETY FACTOR
Engineered with a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor versus the NFPA minimum of 2 to 1, results in a complete aerial design from the ground up that stands stronger, 25% stronger.
THE STRONGEST CAB IN THE INDUSTRY
EXCEEDS NFPA REQUIREMENTS
Keep your crew safe with the cab that withstands over five times the static roof load an over twice the frontal impact required by the NFPA.