THE TALLEST LADDER IN NORTH AMERICA
The E-ONE CR 137 is the tallest ladder in North America, reaching more than 13 stories. Not only does this reach 137’ high, it extends 126’ horizontally to access the target.
Buildings aren’t getting shorter. Fires don’t have a maximum height limit. So why should your aerial ladder be any different? Reaching more than 13 stories high, the CR 137 is North America’s tallest aerial ladder offering narrow, criss-cross, underslung stabilizers and a speedy set up – less than 45 seconds.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of the CR 137 is its ability to reach a target that is 110’ high AND 80’ horizontally off the side while supporting a 750 lb personnel tip load.
- Typhoon® or Cyclone® chassis
- Medium, long and extended length 4-door cabs available
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 245”- 250″ wheelbase
- up to 605 HP engine
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard®, ABS brakes and G4® (Electronic Stability Control)
- Airbags optional
- 137’ welded extruded aluminum ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- 300-800 lb tip load based on ladder position
- Criss-cross underslung jacks with only 13’8” spread with optional short jacking
- 11’10” overall height; 12’1” with center hosebed body
- 3” lower overall height available with Cyclone aerial cab
- Pre-piped waterway to the 110’ level maintains a clear tip for rescue operations
- Extruded aluminum body
- Raised rear body for increased departure angle
- Left and right full height rescue style compartments
- 96” wide body standard; 100” wide body optional
- Dual rear access ladders
- Optional recessed side body for increased ground ladder storage
- Hale® , Waterous®, Darley, and MAC1 pumps up to 2000 GPM
- Optional foam systems; direct injection, CAFS and around the pump (ATP)
- 300-500 gallon water tank
- Customizable discharges and preconnects to meet departments needs
- Stainless steel discharge manifold
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Options include LED scene lights, LED ladder climbing lights and
6-20kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
WHY 2.5 TO 1 MATTERS
Engineered with a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor versus the NFPA minimum of 2 to 1, results in complete aerial design from the ground up that stands stronger, 25% stronger.
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
CUSTOM DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Need a severe duty bumper with pre-connect cross lays? Flat – or split-raised roof? Pump or no pump? The CR 137 offers a variety of choices.