NEW E-ONE INNOVATIONS AT THE 2013 FDIC
E-ONE will be debuting the industry’s most innovative apparatus configurations and technological advancements during the 2013 Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC) in Indianapolis this week.
“We are very excited about our product line-up for the 2013 FDIC and feel we have several new innovations that will greatly benefit first responders,” said Kent Tyler, president and CEO of E-ONE. “E-ONE has a history of innovation, especially when helping customers develop solutions for their unique needs, and with the new products debuting this week we’re certainly proving that innovation continues to be our focus.”
On Thursday, show attendees will be treated to five E-ONE-exclusive product innovations, four of which are completely new for the company. E-ONE products featured in booth #4901 are as follows:
– NEW Metro 100 ladder – This new aerial design features a 100’ single axle aluminum ladder with a 10’ 7” travel height, 11’ jack spread, integral torque box chassis and E-ONE leading 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor.
– NEW ProTech™ system – E-ONE is the only manufacturer to offer a new occupant protection system that integrates the latest prevention and protection technology into E-ONE’s industry-leading cab design to offer an all-encompassing safety technology package that includes driver front, side and knee airbags, officer knee and side airbags, rear passenger side airbags, a collision mitigation system, a 360-degree camera system, backup sensors, G4™ electronic stability control, CrewGuard™ occupant detection system, combined with E-ONE’s proven structural roll cage cab.
– NEW Urban Interface eMAX – The popular eMAX configuration has been adjusted to offer the maximum performance of an eMAX with the unique needs of urban interface by featuring a galvanized frame, 20 degree angle of approach and departure, front skid plates, fuel tank brush guard, low profile bumper turret, and optional hydraulic pump and roll.
– NEW Commercial Top Mount eMAX – An eMAX configuration that combines all the benefits of a top-mount design with the cost-efficiency of a commercial chassis.
– 137’ aluminum ladder – As the tallest ladder available in North America with a 137’ vertical reach, this Spring Mill Fire Company (PA) aerial is filled with unique features including an integral torque box chassis, 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor, and a 300 gallon water tank just to name a few.
– 100’ Platform – E-ONE was the industry’s first manufacturer to offer a 100’ aluminum platform. This particular aerial is a recent addition to the Plainfield (IN) Fire Territory fleet and features a split-raised roof, barrier styles doors, blue aerial climbing lights, laser jack pad spotting lights and much more.
– Stainless Steel Pumper – This West Lanham Hills (MD) pumper boasts a severe duty interior, 2000 gmp pump and 530 gallon water tank with a stainless steel body and sub-frame.
– Stainless Steel Non Walk In Rescue – On loan from the East Nash (NC) Fire Department, this stainless steel rescue boasts a 19’ rescue body, 16” vista roof, severe duty interior and E-ONE’s exclusive Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP) on the exterior body.
– Wetside Tanker – Manufactured on an International® 7400 chassis, Hallsville (TX) Volunteer Fire Department’s new wetside tanker features a 3000 gallon tank and 1500 gpm pump with quick dump capabilities.
For those unable to attend FDIC, visit www.E-ONE.com for more information on these new products and find your local E-ONE dealer for a hands on demonstration.
As a leading manufacturer of first responder vehicles, E-ONE engineers, manufactures mission-critical vehicles including custom and commercial pumpers tankers, Water Master vacuum tankers, aerial ladders and platforms, command and communication apparatus, quick attack units, industrial trucks, and aircraft rescue firefighting vehicles. The company sells its products world-wide and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida. E-ONE is an ISO 9001 registered and CCC certified manufacturer. For more information, visit www.e-one.com.