Stainless Steel Heavy Walk-In Rescue Vehicle
Lexington Fire Department, Lexington, KY
||Lexington Fire Department, Lexington, KY
||Vogelpohl Fire Equipment
- Cyclone cab with 44.5-inch CA with climate controlled transverse rear storage area and Barrier style door
- 25-foot, 6-inch stainless steel walk-in rescue with interior height of 76 inches and 40-inch walkway
- Total seating capacity of 7 occupants
- Heavy duty steel painted bumper with 24-inch extension and severe duty gravel shield.
- Cummins ISX15 550-hp engine with EVS 4500 transmission
- Onan 30-kW PTO single-phase 120/240-volt generator with cord reels
- Dana 22,800-pound front axle and Meritor 48,000-pound rear tandem axle
- Galvanized and powder coated frame rails and frame components.
- 11 wheel well SCBA bottle storage with hinged S/S doors
- Whelen M6, warning and Pioneer, Fire Tech LED scene lighting.
- Command Light CL602A with six (6) FRC Spectra 220 watt LED heads.
- Safety Vision backup, officer side external camera with internal crew cameras with monitor
- 10-Year/100,000 Mile Structural Warranty for Alum Cab
- 10-Year Limited Paint and Perforation Warranty
- 20-Year / 100,000 Mile Structural Warranty for Stainless Steel Body
- 25-Year frame rail corrosion warranty
- 20-Year frame component corrosion warranty