E-ONE Stainless Steel Heavy Walk-In Rescue
Langford-New Oregon Volunteer Fire Co, NY
||Langford-New Oregon Volunteer Fire Co, NY
- Kenworth T-370 cab and chassis
- Kenworth PACCAR 380 HP engine with Allison EVS3000 transmission
- 21-foot stainless steel walk-in rescue with interior height of 80 inches and 44-inch walkway.
- Interior S/S work area featuring cabinets with cargo net enclosures.
- Seating capacity for six occupants
- Onan 35-KW PTO single-phase 120/240-volt generator with cord reels
- Cascade system Six (6) bottle DOT with Bauer two (2) bottle fill station.
- Federal Signal QuadraFlare LED upper and lower level warning light package
- Whelen Pioneer scene lighting
- Command Light tower CL615HM with (4) 1,500 watt quartz light heads, (2) 1,000 watt Halide metal lights and a green strobe
- 14,600-pound front axle and 26,000-pound rear axle
- 8 Fire Shopp SCBA wheel well bottle storage
- 10-Year Limited Paint and Perforation Warranty
- 20-Year / 100,000 Mile Structural Warranty for Stainless Steel Body