OCALA, FL – Aug. 17, 2023 – E-ONE®, a subsidiary of REV Group, Inc., is pleased to announce the delivery of an E-ONE Metro 100 Quint Aerial and two E-ONE Custom Pumpers to Escambia County Fire Rescue in Pensacola, Fla. The apparatus were purchased through E-ONE Dealer REV Technical Center.
Escambia County Fire Rescue ordered this aerial and two pumpers to meet the specific needs of the department as it serves its community in Florida’s Panhandle.
Key features of the Metro 100 Quint include:
- E-ONE Typhoon® long cab with severe duty interior and seating for 5
- Integral torque box chassis with 245″ wheelbase
- 24,000 lb. front axle with taper leaf springs and 35,000 lb. single rear axle with air ride suspension
- HR 100 extruded aluminum aerial ladder with 100′ vertical reach, 92′ horizontal reach and 500 lb tip load
- Criss-cross under-slung outriggers with only 11′ spread for setup in tight spaces
- 1250 GPM aerial waterway with extended range monitor (pinnable to tip or end of section 3)
- Advanced Aerial Control System with additional pump panel and tip controls
- Extruded aluminum body with full height compartments both sides
- Single lay SideStacker® hose bed for easy hose load without raising the ladder
- Enclosed tunnel for 89′ of ground ladders
- 1500 GPM water pump with 300 gallon tank
“We run this aerial as a quint so it has to be very diverse in the things that it can do. Having the large compartmentation allows us to carry extra equipment for the truck to serve numerous functions,” said Escambia Deputy Chief Paul Williams, in describing why they chose the Metro 100 Quint. “We have another one of those coming this fall that we will be putting into service.”
Escambia County Fire Rescue also took delivery of an E-ONE eMAX Rescue Pumper and an E-ONE Side Mount Custom Pumper. The department uses the eMAX Rescue pumper as a squad truck that is strategically placed throughout the county. The tight eMAX pump configuration offers more compartmentation, which the department uses to carry additional rescue equipment.
Top features of the eMAX Rescue Pumper include:
- eMAX rescue pumper with Typhoon extended length cab
- Extruded aluminum body with full-depth compartments each side and large roof-top compartments
- Horizontal tunnel for ground ladder storage
- 1500 GPM pump with 780 gallon water tank
- Low pre-connected handlines and enclosed pump operator’s panel
Top features of the Side Mount Custom Pumper include:
- Side mount pumper with Typhoon extended length cab
- Extruded aluminum low hose bed body with full height compartments each side
- Rooftop compartments and vertical tunnel for ground ladder storage
- 1500 GPM pump with 780 gallon water tank
“We’re proud to have partnered with the Escambia County Fire Rescue in designing a 100’ Quint and two custom E-ONE pumpers – all designed to meet the specific needs of their varied protection districts,” said Phil Gerace, E-ONE’s Director of Sales.
About E-ONE, Inc.
E-ONE is a leading fire apparatus manufacturer, making emergency vehicles, rescue trucks, aerial fire trucks, rescue pumpers and custom fire apparatus, and has produced more than 28,000 vehicles delivered around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is an industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG).
About REV Group, Inc.
REV Group® companies are leading designers and manufacturers of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services, which serve a diversified customer base, primarily in the United States, through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial, and Recreation. They provide customized vehicle solutions for applications, including essential needs for public services (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, and transit buses), commercial infrastructure (terminal trucks and industrial sweepers), and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles). REV Group’s diverse portfolio is made up of well-established principal vehicle brands, including many of the most recognizable names within their industry. Several of REV Group’s brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. REV Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol REVG. Investors-REVG