E-ONE is pleased to announce the release of 13 new fire truck Christmas tree ornaments for the 2019 holiday season. Net proceeds from the sale of the ornaments will benefit the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation (NFFF).
For this season’s ornaments, E-ONE chose the fire trucks that are featured in its 2020 calendar:
- Boston Fire Department’s 95 Platform
- Nokesville (VA) Volunteer Fire and Rescue’s Custom Rescue Pumper
- Winterville (NC) Fire-Rescue’s eMAX Rescue Pumper
- Rosedale (MD) Volunteer Fire Company’s Custom Pumper
- Monroe (MI) Fire Department’s eMAX HP 78 Ladder
- Forest (VA) Volunteer Fire Department’s Custom Rescue
- Cincinnati Fire Department’s Metro 100 Ladder
- Tupelo (MS) Fire Department’s HP 100 Platform
- Sproat Lake (B.C.) Volunteer Fire Department’s eMAX Pumper
- Steinbach (MB) Fire Department’s Custom Rescue
- Seaside (CA) Fire Department’s HP 75 Ladder
- Service de Securite Incendie de Laval’s (QC) Metro 110 Ladder truck
- East Windsor (NJ) Volunteer Fire Company’s HP 100 Platform
The ornaments are two-sided, four-inch round ornaments made of aluminum composite. Each ornament retails for $8, with $4 of each sale going to the NFFF. Both ornaments are available for sale in the Fire Locker retail store located in the E-ONE Welcome Center at 1601 SW 37th Ave., or online at firelocker.com.
This is the third year E-ONE has produced fire truck Christmas tree ornaments. “We are excited to once again support the NFFF with our E-ONE Christmas tree ornaments,” said Angie Esposito, E-ONE’s Marketing & Communications Manager. “This is a purchase everyone can feel good about because it supports this great cause, which honors and remembers America’s fallen fire heroes and provides resources to assist survivors.”
E-ONE is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of fire trucks with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group, Inc., is a $2+ billion manufacturer of industry-leading motor vehicle brands serving Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation.