REV Group fire brand expands TITAN® line, delivering a broad range of ARFF configurations
OCALA, FL — August 16, 2018 —REV Group, a manufacturer of industry-leading specialty vehicle brands and a leading provider of aftermarket parts and services, is proud to introduce the new TITAN® 6X6 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle under its E-ONE fire apparatus brand.
The TITAN® 6X6 is the second configuration in E-ONE’s new line of ARFF products. With the 6×6 configuration and its new, optional, 65-foot high reach extendable turret (HRET), the TITAN 6X6 EXT offers additional capabilities and performance for today’s first responders.
With a core focus on safety, reliability, functional design and the goal of delivering a product that provides a more advanced way to respond, the new TITAN® series offers industry-leading performance in measurable categories including acceleration, braking, dynamic stability and pumping performance.
The E-ONE TITAN® 6X6 and 6×6 EXT provide increased:
- STORAGE with an unmatched total of 320 cubic feet including a full transverse compartment
- OPTIONS with the E-ONE 65-foot extendable turret with telescopic dry chemical tube and the 250 gallon per minute (gpm) ultra-motion fuselage penetration device
- KNOCKDOWN with 3,000 gpm pump, electronic foam proportioning with patented ECOLOGIC® calibration system, a high-flow extendable turret device rated at 1500 gpm and the low-attack, high-flow 750 gpm RHINO® bumper turret with dry chemical discharge
- POWER with an available Scania 770 HP engine that provides 2,215 foot-pounds of torque for greater acceleration
- CONTROL and better braking performance with a variable-rate coil spring v-link suspension with standard front and rear sway-bars and 17-inch disc brakes
- PAYLOAD capacity with 3,300 gallons of water and 500 pounds of auxiliary agent
- SERVICEABILITY with a redesigned rear body providing ground level maintenance access from either side as well as the rear engine compartment of the vehicle
“The new TITAN® series has been capturing customer attention since the introduction of our 4×4 configuration in January 2018. The launch of the TITAN® 6X6 and 6×6 EXT version represents our unwavering commitment to the global ARFF market and our mission to provide the most reliable vehicle for airport fire departments,” commented Dan Peters, President of REV Group’s Fire Division. “I’m proud of the teamwork and commitment that drove this project. We recently booked orders for (5) units from different locations in the Asia Pacific region, further validating that the new TITAN® offers technologies and functionality that meets fire department needs, worldwide.”
Learn more about E-ONE and the TITAN® product line at: www.e-one.com.
About REV Group, Inc.
REV (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). Our brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. Investors-REVG