E-ONE INTRODUCES THE NEW TITAN 4X4 ARFF
OCALA, Fla. – Jan. 12, 2018 – E-ONE, a global leader in emergency response vehicles, is proud to introduce E-ONE’s new TITAN® 4×4 Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) vehicle, as the first configuration in a completely new line of ARFF products. The new TITAN® series has a striking aggressive stance with innovative styling features and offers industry leading performance in several key measurable categories such as acceleration, braking, dynamic stability and pumping performance.
The E-ONE TITAN® 4×4 provides more:
- POWER with an available industry leading 770 HP engine, providing 2,215 foot pounds of torque for greater acceleration
- CONTROL with a variable rate coil spring v-link suspension and 17 inch disc brakes as standard, coupled with dual calipers on each front wheel end.
- STORAGE with an unmatched total of 360 cubic feet including a full transverse compartment
- KNOCKDOWN with 3,000 gallon per minute pump, electronic foam proportioning with patented ECOLOGIC® calibration system and multiple high flow turret configurations including the low attack high flow RHINO® bumper turret
- PAYLOAD capacity with 1,585 gallons of water, 225 gallons of foam and 500 pounds of auxiliary agent
- SERVICEABILITY with a redesigned rear body providing ground level maintenance access from either side of the vehicle as well as from the spacious top deck
- OPTIONS with the TITAN® 4×4 EXT, an industry leading 54-foot high reach extendable turret (HRET)
With a core focus on safety, performance, functional design and the ultimate goal of delivering product that allows our customers a more advanced way to respond, the TITAN® provides more than ever before.
“The new TITAN® 4×4 is truly an amazing work, combining performance with robust firefighting systems in a revolutionary design not often seen on vehicles of this size,” said Matt Reda, E-ONE’s Global Product Manager. “The anticipation and customer response has already resulted in new orders. E-ONE is very proud of the teamwork and commitment that drove this project from recognition of worldwide customer demands to engineering conceptual designs and daily interaction with the program team. We are confident that the new TITAN® offers technologies and functionality that, moving forward, will raise the expectations of buyers across the globe in the ARFF market sector.”
Always in the forefront, look for MORE to come in the weeks ahead on the TITAN® Product Page.
About Rev Group
REV (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. We serve a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. We provide customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles (“RVs”) and luxury buses). Our brand portfolio consists of 29 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of our brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years. Investors-REVG