E-ONE DEALERS & SALES REPRESENTATIVES RECOGNIZED DURING 2014 NORTH AMERICAN DEALER MEETING
During E-ONE’s 2014 North American Dealer Meeting, five E-ONE dealerships and ten dealer sales representatives were recognized for outstanding performance in 2013.
“We’re honored to have the industry’s most customer-focused dealer network who understand the need for not only selling our apparatus but also providing the best quality service after the sale,” said Jay Johnson, vice president of sales and product management for E-ONE. “Our dealer meeting provided a great opportunity for us to recognize the hard work and dedication of our dealers and their sales representative teams.”
Outstanding Dealer Sales Awards were given to the following dealerships:
– Greenwood Emergency Vehicles
– Sunbelt Fire Apparatus
– Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus
– Fire Service, Inc.
– Fire Connections
Top Sales Representative Awards were given to the following sales representatives:
– Tony Amoroso of Absolute Fire Apparatus
– Audra Jaconetti of Greenwood Emergency Vehicles
– Kevin Kleman of Vogelpohl Fire Equipment
– Chip Crooms of Sunbelt Fire Apparatus
– Chris Champagne of Greenwood Emergency Vehicles
– Mark MacDonald of Greenwood Emergency Vehicles
– Ron Elmo of First Choice Fire Apparatus
– Nate Gilman of Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus
– John Buckley of Greenwood Emergency Vehicles
– Dwight Calloway of Sunbelt Fire Apparatus
Parts Sales Awards were given to the following dealerships:
– Parts Dealer of the Year – Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus
– Service Parts Million Dollar Dealer – Hall-Mark Fire Apparatus
– Service Parts Million Dollar Dealer – Sunbelt Fire Apparatus
To learn more about E-ONE products or to find your local dealer, visit www.E-ONE.com.
As a leading manufacturer of first responder vehicles, E-ONE engineers, manufactures mission-critical vehicles including custom and commercial pumpers tankers, Water Master vacuum tankers, aerial ladders and platforms, command and communication apparatus, quick attack units, industrial trucks, and aircraft rescue firefighting vehicles. The company sells its products world-wide and is headquartered in Ocala, Florida. E-ONE is an ISO 9001 registered and CCC certified manufacturer. For more information, visit www.e-one.com.