Athens-Clarke County Fire & Emergency Services
Courtesy of Chief Jeff Scarbrough
Metro 100 Ladder
Shop Order: #139813
Dealer: Fireline, Inc.
Athens-Clarke County Fire and Emergency Services protects a population of 120,000 over 110 square miles in Athens, GA. Their nine departments and 171 career firefighters respond to an average of 4,200 annual incidents.
• Cyclone® medium cab with a 220” wheelbase integral torque box chassis
• Cummins® ISL 450 HP engine and Allison® EVS3000 transmission
• 100’ extruded aluminum aerial with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Advanced Aerial Control System with ladder tip controls
• Crisscross, under-slung outriggers with only 11′ spread
• 10’ 10” overall travel height
• Extruded aluminum body with extended height compartments and over 250 cubic feet of storage
• Smart Power® 10 kW hydraulic generator
• Whelen® upper and lower warning lights