Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
Courtesy of: Chief Ryan Barrow
Metro 100 Ladder
Shop Order #: 138240
Dealer: Patriot Fire
With 40 EMS & 100 volunteer firefighters, the Joppa-Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company operates out of three stations to respond to 6,300 annual incidents. The department protects roughly 39,100 people within the 27-square-mile coverage area.
• Cyclone® II chassis with medium cab, integral torque box frame & severe-duty interior
• Cummins® ISL 450 HP engine with Allison® EVS3000 transmission
• 100’ extruded aluminum aerial ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Crisscross, under-slung outriggers with only 11’ spread
• Extruded aluminum body with rescue-style compartments & a center-mounted ladder tunnel for 168′ of ladder storage
• Smart Power® 10kW hydraulic generator
• Whelen® upper & lower NFPA warning lights