Browns burg Fire Territory
Courtesy of: Fire Chief William W. Brown
HP 100 Ladder
Shop Order #: 139112
Dealer: Fire Service, Inc.
Brownsburg Fire Territory employs 77 firefighters operating out of three stations to protect approximately 42,000 citizens. The department responds to approximately 3,400 incidents each year.
• Cyclone® II chassis with extended cab, split-raised roof, integral torque box frame & severe-duty interior
• Cummins® ISX12 500 HP with Allison® EVS4500 transmission
• Extruded aluminum body with extended-height rescue-style compartments & enclosed ladder storage
• 100′ extruded aluminum ladder with 500 lb (wet or dry) + 50 lb equipment capacity & 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Crisscross, under-slung outriggers with only 12′ jack spread
• Severe-duty, rescue-style bumper with (2) hydraulic tool reels & 12,000 lb WARN® Winch
• Elkhart® Electric 1000 GPM pinnable monitor
• Smart Power® 10kW hydraulic generator
• Whelen® upper & lower level NFPA warning lights