City of Mason Fire Department
Fire Chief John Moore
HP 100 Ladder
SHOP ORDER #: 138341
DEALER: Vogelpohl Fire Equipment, Inc.
The City of Mason Fire Department serves approximately 32,000 citizens, with a population boom of more than 100,000 during the summer months. The department responds to an estimated 3600 annual incidents with 40 career firefighters and 15 volunteer firefighters from two stations.
• Cyclone® chassis with medium cab, integral torque box frame and severe-duty interior
• Cummins® ISX12 500 HP engine with Allison® EVS4000 transmission
• 100’ extruded aluminum aerial ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Criss-cross, underslung outriggers with only 12’ spread
• Extruded aluminum SideStacker® body with increased angle of departure
• Hale® QMAX® 2000 GPM pump with 480 water gallon tank
• FoamPro® foam system with 20 gallon integral foam cell
• Smart Power® 10kW hydraulic generator
• Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights