Tramway Rural Fire Department
Sanford, North Carolina
Fire Chief Scott Holt
eMAX® Custom Pumper
SHOP ORDER #: 138661
DEALER: Fire Connections, Inc.
Established in 1953, the Tramway Rural Fire Department responds to roughly 350 fire, rescue, EMS, airport fire, woodland fire and Haz-Mat incidents each year in the department’s 29-square-mile coverage area. The Tramway Rural Fire Department employs approximately 40 firefighters to protect 6,559 citizens in Sanford, North Carolina.
• Typhoon® chassis with medium cab, 12” vista roof, severe-duty interior, and medical cabinets
• Cummins® ISL 450HP engine with Allison® EVS3000 transmission
• 1030 gallon water tank with 1500 GPM pump and Newton® dump
• eMAX®-style body with top-mount pump operator’s panel
• Low, pre-connected handlines with removable trays
• Extruded aluminum body with rooftop compartments and enclosed ladder storage
• SCBA and wheel chock storage in the wheel well
• 6kW SmartPower® hydraulic generator
• Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights