Kamloops Fire Rescue
Fire Chief Dale McLean
SHOP ORDER #: 138257
DEALER: E-ONE, Inc.
With 130 career firefighters and 26 volunteer firefighters, the Kamloops Fire Rescue protects more than 85,000 citizens of Kamloops, British Columbia. The department responds to approximately 6,600 incidents annually and operates out of seven stations.
• Cyclone® chassis with medium length cab, severe-duty interior, barrier-style doors, and integral torque box frame
• Cummins® ISL 450 HP with Allison® EVS 3000 transmission
• Criss-cross, underslung outriggers with only an 11’ spread
• 100’ extruded aluminum aerial ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor and water to 80’
• Advanced Aerial Control System (AACS)
• 10’10” overall travel height
• Extruded aluminum body with roll-up doors
• Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights
• SmartPower® 10kW hydraulic generator