Aurora Fire Department
Fire Chief John S. Lehman
Shop Order #: 137593
Dealer: Fire Service, Inc.
The Aurora Fire Department recently took delivery of an E-ONE HP 95 Platform to assist with responses in the department’s 43 square mile area of responsibility. Serving approximately 198,000 citizens of Aurora, Illinois, the Aurora FD employs 195 firefighters out of nine stations and responds to an average of 16,000 incidents annually.
• E-ONE Cyclone® II chassis with integral torque box frame and severe duty interior
• Cummins® ISX12 500 HP engine with Allison® EVS4000 transmission
• Extruded aluminum aerial with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Criss-cross underslung outriggers with only 13’8” spread
• Extruded aluminum body with increased angle of departure
• 192’ of ground ladders
• Federal Signal® upper and lower NFPA warning lights
• Harrison® 10kW hydraulic generator