Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport Fire Department
Fire Chief Stephen Listerman
HP 78 Aluminum Ladder
Shop Order #: 137445
Dealer: Vogelpohl Fire Equipment, Inc.
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport Fire Department provides fire, aircraft and EMS response to an airport which serves six million passengers a year. The department employs 56 career firefighters at two stations and makes an average of 1500 incident calls per year.
• E-ONE Cyclone® II long cab with severe duty interior
• Cummins® ISM 500HP engine with Allison® EVS4000 transmission
• 78’ Aerial with 825 lb rated capacity and 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Two “H” style jacks with 16’ spread
• Hale® QMAX® 1500 GPM pump with 500 gallon water tank
• Extruded aluminum body with SideStacker™ hosebed
• Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights
• Lumabar® Pathfinder® LED ladder climbing lights
• Onan® 10kW hydraulic generator