East Nash Volunteer Fire Department
Fire Chief Michael Brown
Non Walk-In Heavy Rescue
Shop Order #: 137843
Dealer: Fire Connections, Inc.
The East Nash Volunteer Fire Department employs six career firefighters and 35 volunteer firefighters to serve the 2500 citizens of Wilson, North Carolina. The department’s two stations respond to an average of 350 incidents per year to protect a 27 square mile area.
• E-ONE Typhoon® long cab chassis with 16” vista roof and severe duty interior
• Cummins® ISL 450HP engine with Allison® EVS3000 transmission
• Saulsbury heavy duty stainless steel walk around rescue body with roof top compartments and rear access ladder
• All stainless steel construction including hinged doors and sub-frame
• Onan® 35kW PTO driven generator with Command Light® tower
• Breathing air system with 6 DOT bottles and Scott® refill station
• Hydraulic tool system with 3 reels
• Whelen® upper and lower NFPA warning lights
• Whelen Pioneer® LED scene lighting