Hendersonville Fire Department
Fire Chief Jamie H. Steele
HP 100 Platform
Shop Order #: 136821
Dealer: Mid-South Emergency Equipment
Protecting 32 miles of shoreline, the Hendersonville Fire Department’s HP 100 platform serves a community of 52,000. The 101 career firefighters and one volunteer firefighter of the Hendersonville FD respond to an average of 4500 incidents annually out of six fire stations.
• E-ONE Cyclone® II chassis with integral torque box frame, split raised roof and severe duty interior.
• Cummins® ISM 500 HP with Allison® EVS 4000 transmission
• HP 100 extruded aluminum platform with 1,305 lb capacity and 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
• Criss-cross underslung outriggers with only 15’6” spread
• Variable speed control (VSC) for aerial
• Extruded aluminum body
• Onan® 15kW hydraulic generator
• Whelen® upper and lower level NFPA warning lights