THE COMBINATION OF VERSATILITY AND REACH
With a 500 gallon water tank, this rig is ready to fight the moment it arrives on scene. The HP 100 is available with traditional center hosebed or SideStacker™ body.
With a 500 gallon water tank, this first responder is ready to fight the moment it arrives on scene. The HP 100 has a structural safety factor of 2.5 to 1, exceeding NFPA requirements. The HP 100’s body is available in a traditional center hosebed or the sought after SideStacker® We also offer a truck company body option, with no pump or tank, which makes the HP 100 a valuable asset to any department.
- Typhoon® or Cyclone® chassis
- Medium, long and extended length 4-door cabs available
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 230”-240” wheelbase
- Up to 600 HP engine
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard® & ABS brakes
- Optional safety features such as airbags, G4® (electronic stability control), and Collision Mitigation System
- 100’ extruded aluminum ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- 550 lb tip load (500 lbs. firefighters & 50 lbs equipment) wet or dry
- Criss-cross, underslung jack spread of only 12’
- 11’9” overall height with truck company; 11’10” with pump/tank
- 3” lower overall height available with aerial cab
- Pinnable waterway
- Options include Advanced Aerial Control System, auto level, wireless aerial controls, extended range monitor, 2.5″ valve at tip, ladder brackets, axe and pike pole brackets
- Body available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Sidestacker body features full-depth compartments
- Available in center hosebed and SideStacker configurations
- Truck company body available (no pump or tank)
- Hale® or Waterous® pumps up to 2000 GPM
- Optional foam systems; direct injection, CAFs and around the pump (ATP)
- 500 gallon water tank
- Customizable discharges and pre-connects to meet departments needs
- Stainless steel discharge manifold
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Options include LED scene lights, LED ladder climbing lights and 6-20kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
WHY 2.5 TO 1 MATTERS?
Engineered with a 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor versus the NFPA minimum of 2 to 1, results in complete aerial design from the ground up that stands stronger, 25% stronger.