PROVEN PERFORMANCE THAT IS RELIABLE AND MANEUVERABLE
The E-ONE HM 100 is one of the longest serving ladders in many departments’ fleets. They have remained highly popular, known for their maneuverability and overall low travel height. The HM 100 continues to be a favorite with its unique design and capabilities.
The HM 100/110 aerial model offers a low travel height, short wheelbase and tight turning radius for maneuvering in congested streets. The criss-cross, underslung jacks contribute to a low center of gravity and deploy in an industry-leading time of less than 40 seconds and, with a mere 11’ spread, can set up in very tight areas. As with all E-ONE aerials, the HM 100 features fully-welded aluminum construction with a structural safety factor of 2.5 to 1, exceeding NFPA requirement of 2 to 1. The 110’ aerial shares the same design features of the HM 100 with the added benefit of increased reach. The body is available with a truck company body option (no pump or tank) center hosebed or Sidestacker® hosebed design.
- Typhoon® or Cyclone® chassis
- Medium and long 4-door cabs available
- Optional split-raised roof
- Integral torque box chassis
- 230” wheelbase
- Up to 600 HP engine
- Standard safety features such as roll cage cab, CrewGuard® & ABS brakes
- Optional safety features such as airbags & G4® (electronic stability control)
- 100’ or 110’ welded extruded aluminum ladder with 2.5 to 1 structural safety factor
- HM 100 rated at 550 lb tip load (500 lbs firefighters & 50 lbs equipment)
- 110 rated at 300 lb tipload (250 lbs firefighters & 50 lbs equipment)
- Criss-cross, underslung jacks with only 11’ spread
- 11’6” overall height with pump and tank; 11’5” with truck company body
- 3” lower overall height available with Cyclone aerial cab (6” without waterway)
- Options include fixed waterway at 80’ level, pinned waterway to tip, pump panel aerial controls, ladder brackets, axe and pike pole brackets at tip
- Multiplex electrical system with color display provides increased feature capability and improved diagnostics
- Options include LED scene lights
- LED ladder climbing lights
- 6-20kW hydraulic generators
- Whelen® optical and audible warning packages standard, others optional
- Hale® or Waterous® pumps up to 2000 GPM
- Optional foam systems, direct injection and around the pump (ATP)
- Up to 500 gallon water tank
- Customizable discharges and pre-connects to meet departments needs
- Stainless steel discharge manifold
A TRUCK DESIGN TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Like all E-ONE trucks, the HM 100 puts your needs first. The HM 100 can be custom built to suit your needs, as SideStackerTM, center hosebed, or no pump and tank for truck company configurations.
IF YOU CAN OPEN THE DOORS, YOU CAN SET THE JACKS
The HM 100 features an extremely narrow 11′ spread with the jack legs fully deployed. The narrow stance means a rotation interlock will never keep you from your target.