E-ONE has developed and patented the most environmentally responsible way to test your ARFF vehicle’s foam system.
The ECOLOGIC™ mobile foam test system is an input-based testing system designed to provide fire departments the means to test the accuracy of their foam system without the expense or environmental impact of using foam to perform an output-based test. A single cart can be used to test multiple trucks and is an excellent system for retrofitting vehicles currently in your fleet.
|Mobile cart style||✔|
|Compact and easy to transport||✔|
|NFPA 412 approved method||✔|
|Compatible with multiple brands||✔|
- Compact cart allows for ease of transport and rolls to the testing site
- Adaptable connections to work with various truck makes and models
- User agent on the vehicle, requiring no AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam)
- Connects to power source, not battery dependent
- Instruction video for each specific vehicle available
- Installation kits customized for easy integration on each ARFF truck