Custom Rescue Pumper
Miami Dade Fire Rescue, Miami, FL
Truck Type: Custom Pumpers
Dealer: REV RTC
Shop Order: 141781-141785
- External transverse compartment is designed with slide-out capability for rapid deployment of SCBA air packs once on-scene.
- Wheel well cabinet safely stores firefighter bunker gear by providing only exterior access.
- Non-SCBA seats help prevent contamination from air packs in the crew area.
- Seats covered in antimicrobial upholstery promote a cleaner environment inside the cab.
- HEPA air filtration unit for removing particulates is available
- Automated dispensing of disinfectant to reduce exposure to harmful pathogens is available.
- Pump panel mounted, pressure regulated and temperature controlled water outlet for gross decontamination is available.
Extruded Aluminum Body and Pump Module
- All-aluminum, high-strength extruded and corrosion-resistant design is backed by 10-year structural warranty.
- All-welded structural roll-cage body design assists with protecting the chassis in the event of a roll-over.
- High side body compartments on both driver and officer side provide maximum compartment space.
- Extend down ladder access system makes ladder retrieval easier for shorter personnel
- Aluminum hosebed cover without center divider to provide maximum hose storage flexibility.
- Enclosed hard suction hose storage with rear access door.
Strongest cab in the industry
- Cab can withstand over 5 times the static roof load and over twice the frontal impact required by NFPA.
- New 74″ long cab provides spacious interior with overhead compartment storage.
Customized front bumper options
- Severe duty front bumper with 6″ front intake and 2.5″ discharge.
- Bumper hose storage areas for 5″ LDH and 1.75″ hose.
- 1,500-gpm Hale Qmax single-stage side-mount pump
- 750-gallon water tank and a 30-gallon integral foam tank
- Hypro/FoamPro 1600 foam system.
- FRC InControl TGA400 pressure governor.
- Task Force Tips 18-inch Extend-A-Gun manual monitor.
- Hannay electric rewind booster hose reel with 200′ of 1″ hose.