E-ONE’S FIRST MOBILE DRONE COMMAND TRAILER MAKES DEBUT AT FIRE RESCUE EAST
OCALA, FL –Feb. 1, 2019 – E-ONE, a subsidiary of REV Group and a leading manufacturer of fire apparatus, is proud to introduce a new Mobile Drone Command Trailer, built in partnership with FLYMOTION, a leading provider of unmanned systems and innovative technology solutions. The Mobile Drone Command Trailer recently made its debut at Fire Rescue East Conference and Trade Show in Daytona Beach, Fla.
The 16-foot all-aluminum Mobile Drone Command Trailer can serve as a fully climate controlled hub for remote UAS operations. With multiple work and flight stations, integrated communications, advanced LTE network capabilities inside along with a large external monitor compartment, this unit serves as a central command center for receiving all of the telemetry, video downlinks and data processing when operating drones.
The Mobile Drone Command Trailer has practical applications for fire departments, law enforcement agencies, private entities and more, including search and rescue operations, hazmat responses, active shooter situations, mass casualty incidents and SWAT and tactical operations.
Features of the new Mobile Drone Command Trailer include:
- Severe-duty 16-foot all-aluminum trailer built specifically for emergency services operations
- Drop-down rear ramp door with counter-balance one-man deployment
- Full length electrically controlled awning with
auto-stowagesensor for high winds
- Multiple interior
flight, monitoring andworkstations
- Exterior large screen monitor compartment beneath
awningfor controlled viewing by incident commanders and operation of unmanned systems
- Aluminum interior cabinets and solid surface workstations
- 6500-watt inverter generator with shore power option
- Solar paneled roof for extended remote operations
- Gigabit-Class LTE modem for advanced reliable communications both inside and outside
- 37-RU electronics rack
- Dedicated charging hub for UAS equipment and electronics
- Antenna rails around
perimeterof roofwhich functions as a flight observation deck 360 degree high intensityperimeter lighting
- All LED marker and emergency warning lighting controlled from
FLYMOTION is an industry leader in providing unmanned systems, technology integration, training, consulting and innovative solutions to public safety agencies, government and military. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, FLYMOTION services clients around the world. Learn more at flymotionus.com.
E-ONE is a worldwide designer and manufacturer of fire trucks with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the world. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, E-ONE is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies and exceeding customer expectations. E-ONE is owned by the REV Group (NYSE: REVG), a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services serving fire and emergency, recreational vehicle, commercial bus and mobility markets worldwide. Learn more at revgroup.com.