E-ONE is a worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of fire rescue vehicles with more than 28,000 vehicles in operation around the globe. Established in 1974, E-ONE pioneered the use of extruded aluminum in first responder vehicles and continues to lead the industry today with innovative uses of this material along with our stainless steel product line. Headquartered in Ocala, Florida, innovation has been the company's driving force and continues to be the impetus behind its pursuit of new technologies. The result is state-of-the-art fire rescue vehicles recognized for superior firefighting and rescue capabilities.
Just as important as our full product line is the fact that E-ONE engineers and builds the most complete vehicle - chassis, cab, body, tank and aerial device on the market. Being a single source manufacturer, with world-class facilities in Ocala, Florida, and Hamburg, New York, E-One provides world-class service, competitive warranties, and thorough training.
So, why choose an E-ONE Mission Critical Vehicle? Here are just a few reasons:
- E-ONE apparatus is available in both high-strength, extruded aluminum and marine grade stainless steel with each offering unmatched structural integrity for many years of service.
- E-ONE is a single-source manufacturer of the cab, chassis, body and aerial device.
- The features and options available on E-ONE products allow your department to customize the apparatus to meet your performance and budgetary needs.
- E-ONE vehicles feature extensive compartment storage to hold a substantial amount of firefighting and rescue equipment.
- As standard, all E-ONE trucks feature stainless steel plumbing for superior water flow efficiencies and corrosion resistance.
- E-ONE's quality management system is ISO 9001 Certified.
- With one of the best warranty packages in the industry, E-ONE vehicles have a 10-year cab and body structural warranty, a 10-year stainless steel plumbing warranty, a 10-year paint and corrosion perforation warranty, and a 20-year aerial device structural warranty.
- For service and maintenance, E-ONE vehicles are supported by one of the industry's largest dealer networks – each are fully trained to help keep your truck ready to respond.